RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION!
There are two ways to raise funds for your school or organization.
Goodwill Industries of Lane and South Coast Counties is happy to announce our new fundraising program!
The Donation Drive Program is all about collaboration within our community. It helps raise needed funding for any organization and provides donations for Goodwill to fund its programs and fulfill its mission: Providing vocational opportunities to individuals with barriers to employment.
Goodwill will help you set-up your donation drive and provide a trailer at your location to fill with donated items. All you have to do is promote your drive, collect donations, and fill the trailer! (No single items over 100 pounds, please)
When your trailer is full, Goodwill will pick it up and take it back to our warehouse where it will be weighed. Goodwill will then pay you per pound for all donations raised during your donation drive. It’s that easy! Also, if you refer a friend or another organization and they hold a drive, you will receive a $50.00 Referral Bonus added to your next donation drive check!
(Referrals must be first-time participants).
This is a fun and simple way to raise money for your organization without having to go door-to-door.
Good Samaritan Program
Goodwill’s Good Samaritan Program partners with Lane County schools and agencies, and together we help address the needs of economically disadvantaged families. This means students who are attending school without the proper clothing can receive free vouchers to purchase needed apparel.
Once your organization is set up in our system, bring your donations to any Goodwill Industries of Lane and South Coast Counties store or donation center.
- Tell the donation attendant you want your donation to benefit your organization.
- Your donations will be weighed, and the attendant will note the weight on a tally sheet for items less than 100 pounds. You will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
- Your donation information will be forwarded to Goodwill’s Administration office at the end of each month, where the figures are totaled.
- For every 200 pounds donated on behalf of your organization, that organization’s Administration office will receive a $10 voucher.
- The vouchers can be redeemed for gently used clothing and shoes in any of the Goodwill stores listed below.